Content Vol. 43 No. 1 (2022)
E-book edition of the volume 43, number 1, year 2022, of the Revista Mexicana de Ingeniería Biomédica.
In this issue:
- Detection of COVID-19 Lung Lesions in Computed Tomography Images Using Deep Learning
- Healing of Wounds Treated with Chitosan Hydrogels with Extracts from Aloe vera and Calendula officinalis
- A Chitosan-based Hydrogel with PLCL, ZnO NPs, and Oligoelements: A Promising Antibiotic Scaffold for Tissue Engineering
- Effect of the Unilateral Breast Cancer Surgery on the Shoulder Movement: Electromyographic and Motion Analysis
- Biomechanics Assessment of Kinematic Parameters of Low-Sprint Start in High-Performance Athletes Using Three Dimensional Motion Capture System
How to Cite
Upon acceptance of an article in the RMIB, corresponding authors will be asked to fulfill and sign the copyright and the journal publishing agreement, which will allow the RMIB authorization to publish this document in any media without limitations and without any cost. Authors may reuse parts of the paper in other documents and reproduce part or all of it for their personal use as long as a bibliographic reference is made to the RMIB and a copy of the reference is sent. However written permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the corresponding author institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.